Artificial intelligence is based on the principle that human intelligence can be defined in such a way that a machine can easily mimic it and execute or perform all the tasks that may be simple as well as complex.
The technology of AI has been improving every year for the past 20 years, and today it is a very mature technology. Many companies and organisations are actively using AI in various ways. Using Artificial Intelligence (AI) help instructional designers to provide creative solutions, problem solving strategies and more interactivity in learning.
Artificial Intelligence plays a very important role in many departments such as Natural language processing, chatbots, pattern recognition, Neuromorphic computing, cognitive cyber security, Robotic personal assistants, Virtual companions, transportation, gaming, and also in neural networks. Artificial Intelligence plays a vital role in finance industry, it focus on all activities and detects all the transactions of large amount deposits that helps in securing bank data. It performs the same activities as human tasks. AI basically includes the phenomenon of learning, reasoning, problem solving and using languages.
There is many advantages of artificial Intelligence such as:
- It can help in improving our way of life.
- There will be less injuries and stress to human beings.
- Artificial Intelligence provides many solutions that are related to health problems.
- Machines will be able to do jobs that required detailed instructions.
- Autonomous learning and generalisation.
Application of Artificial Intelligence:
- Autonomous vehicles(such as drones and self-driving cars)
- Medical diagnosis
- Playing games(such as chess)
- Search Engines(such as Google)
- Online assistant(such as Siri)
- Image recognition in photographs
- Targeting online advertisements
- Telecommunications maintenance
- Online and telephone customer service
Artificial neural networks composed of many neurons that co-operate to perform the desired task and functions and process information much more like the brain than a serial computer. It is a powerful problem solver and a biological model.